Monday, April 6, 2015

Too far and too long…

Dear Country Mouse,

I am so excited we decided to create this space to keep connected. I hope you like the layout, tell me what you think?

The day was slow, I didn't get my taxes finished, and I didn't clean a single bit, minus the toilette which really had to be done. 

I am feeling so inspired to work on books, I need a pocket of time to make its way in… I feel like most days my life is galloping forward and I am holding onto the mane and my hat for dear life… Ahhgg, to have little babies again, that would sure slow me down, but I have no plan or intent to do that right now. 

What did you make of your Monday? Did you work on the doll?? 

             Big kisses and hugs!

                       Say hi to the kiddoes!
                                               
                                                         City Mouse


P.S. I have been having the totally stupidest obsession with probably the worlds boringest TV show, Rosemary and Thyme. It is about two old gardening ladies who are always stumbling across a horrific murder. It makes me think of all our old lady plans     tea gardens and English cottages. Of course, no murders : ) It's just that I like to see the flowers and yards of English villages. 



P.P.S. Easter Pictures:








                                                                            : ) Write soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment