Saturday, April 11, 2015

Little Monster

Oh how I miss our teatime conversations. We should make a cup the next time we talk, and drink it in the garden.

Rahel's friend's boyfriend is ok, although he broke his sternum, poor kid, so scary.

I love the idea of you taking a dance class. I really need to exercise. It's just so hard to make it a priority over all the other tasks.

I started teaching Paul's girls to sew. Sophie is making a tiny bunny, and Nicole is making a little monster.I am pretty impressed with their natural skill and focus. I was watching them all day, and they were perfectly content.

The little bunny reminded me of Genevieve, and the early motherhood days. We would make ALL the kids gifts. It used to be a necessity, due to such a lack of funding. Still I miss so much about those days. 

Zuzu looks so majestic in her gold costume, a true performer. I wish I could have been there to see that.

I passed out at 8:00 pm after a grueling shift at work. My sales were $1,300 today and I was alone with no front of the house staff. If I had a name tag I'd change it to Wonder-woman. I woke up at 11:00pm, eek, I hope I can go back to sleep! 

The kitty is snoring sweetly next to me. If I can't sleep soon I might have to jump up and photograph the progress on my little dolls.

I love you dearly, and I say BLAST that music!

Love, Country Mouse


No comments:

Post a Comment