Thursday, April 9, 2015

Glorious Springtime

Dear Country Mouse,

I am on a mission to get you to want to live up in the glorious springtime wonderland that I have be encountering. If you can't move here you should at least spend large bouts of time in this lovely city where everything is truly green.

I can't look at a cottage garden without thinking of you.
The kids started an acting class today and while they were there Henry and I went for a small beer at a brewing company that makes its beer in an old industrial building by the river. I say small, because they offer up mini glasses of 4oz beers for a dollar. It is an option for those who want to try many beers but not be so overcome with a stomach so full of liquid that they pee their pants on the way home.

As you know of me, I am such a light weight, this was entirely sublime because I managed with two small beers, one I liked and finished, the other tasty but then eventually got sacrificed to the Henry God, as I knew I was not planing to drink even eight ounces at 4:15 in the afternoon.
I hide my embarrassed face and snuck those pictures… I do hate being obvious that I am taking pictures in restaurants, it makes me feel like they might assume I'm a lame blogger or yelper. Imagine that!

Did you get your rain? I have to admit, I never managed a booty shake, it unfortunately slipped my mind; I have been fairly busy with pie and other doings.

Give my best to the kids, and say hi to your dude for me.

As always, I love you!

City Mouse

P.S. I reviewed a cool site on Wasabi Honey Bee that I think you would be interested in. Hop over and check it out. Your work would be lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment