Thursday, April 23, 2015

Flowers and Tomatoes…

Dear Country Mouse,

How is your week going? Did the rain come? I took today off. I still plan to head down and putt around the pie-truck a bit, help get it open, but I mostly plan to have a leisure day at home. Hooray, there are never enough of those.

Did Alena like Annalisa's work? It really makes me want to get out needle and thread and make some pictures for my wall. Readers, you can still enter to win a print of her work…

The plant nursery near my house says they'll have tomato plants in by today. I'm so excited to pick some up get them in the soil. The sky is gray and dripping just enough to be perfect for planting.

I just read a very invigorating blog post on Floret Flower's Farm Journal, totally inspiring for my tiny backyard… and yours? She has such a lovely blog, but this post is so inspiring as it tells about a Toronto based florist, Sarah Nixon who grows her gardens in other peoples yards. Grass roots or what??? I spend so much time trying to figure a plan for my wee yard. Remember when we used to sit in my half-acre expanse and ooo and ahhh over all the space? Well now we both have mini plots to work with. I say it's a fun challenge.


All right beautiful lady,

Let's talk soon!

               Love,
             City Mouse


P.S. Kiss the kids for me!

                      XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment