Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Russian Ballerina

Dear City Mouse,

   That photo just melted me!  What happened to my babies? I miss those days so much, spending so much time with you, the kids still being young kids.

  I know there were hard things going on, but all I feel is total nostalgia for that era.
I guess it really affirms that I need to live in the moment.  

  I too am so busy, I barely have time to recouperate from one thing, before the other begins.  I have however been carving a bit of time at the expense of chores and housework, to do some art projects.  

  The Ballerina for my book is complete.
She is dedicated to you, as you are her inspiration.  I think it's fitting that she is Fall colored, since the Fall is here now.
The nights are cooling, and there's that magical crisp feeling of anticipation in the air.

   Are you dancing still?  You must have some great ingredients for pies with the changing seasons?  I wish we could pick apples in the canyon at your parents house.  I just miss you so terribly, and I love you so dearly.

  Love, Country Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment